Monday, December 28, 2009

American Idol 9 Returns In January

The 9th season of American Idol will return on January 12, 2010 at 8pm. According to the Fox website the season will begin with a 2 day - 4 hour premiere. Let's hope for everyone's sake that this year's first 2 episodes are way more entertaining than last year.

Are you eagerly anticipating the 9th season or are you getting bored already? I have to say that for the last few season I've become increasingly bored by American Idol over all but I love listening to new music so much that I keep coming back in hopes that I will find some great performers. Last season gave us the very adorable Kris Allen and I'm really enjoying his latest single, "Live Like We're Dying".

Who was your favorite performer last year?

1 comment:

PAMELA S said...

This from Pamela S.......

You know something? I'm glad the arrogant bastard is leaving...Good
riddance Simon, you jerk. What I have just viewed is that you told a
contestant that he was arrogant? What the Hell are you, stupid?

Also, Victoria Beckham is an arrogant bitch, herself! You're still
ugly Honey!!!!!!

DioGuardi thinks she practically owns the show. It looks like she
will be looking for job after this season, Thank you God!

Ellen, You are so above this rediculous program that only hurts
beyond repair, human beings!

Randy, you and Ellen will probably be the only decent/humane judges
left!!!!

Thank you,