Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Auditions Straight From The Candy Capital Of The World

The Chicago auditions started out slow and boring and continued being slow and boring throughout the entire episode. At one point I almost turned off my TV and gave up on this city!

Shania Twain was the guest judge on this episode. She was quite distracting with all of her jewelry swinging or whatever it was she was doing. On the other hand, she's absolutely gorgeous for her age. Anyway, I'm ready for Ellen.

On to some of the more interesting auditions...

Katelyn Epperly: definitely a unique voice, loved the song she did and she's pretty.

Charity Vance:
another unique voice and she seems so much older than 16 doesn't she? Shania said, "pleasantly surprised".

Angela Martin:
She's been to Hollywood twice already but for some reason I can't remember her??? Anyway, Randy said, "Hot vocals". Simon says, "really talented, needs a break". Ok. She's a good solid singer just not a memorable one.

John Park: I'm thinking this guy is this season's Anoop Desai. Anyone else getting that vibe? I was surprised by the beautiful sound that came out of him and I have to say I like him a LOT! One thing's for sure... Shania really loved him! ;) Love John Park just as much as Shania? If so you can join his facebook fan page. Definitely My favorite of the night by far!

Watch Shania get tongue-twisted over John!



Out of 12,000 hopefuls who arrived for the auditions I was extremely surprised that less than 20 got through. Wow, were they really that bad?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) take a look this emo boy hair on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive virtual memory has become in our every day lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB jack . I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become lately...

Gahhhhh... who am I to complain. I can't get through a single day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted on NewPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)