Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Break From American Idol Blogging

Blogging about American Idol has been a hobby of mine over the past few years. I've had fun doing it but now it's time for me to step down... at least for now. Thanks for all the comments and links. The AI community bring such fun and snark!

Anyway, with a growing home business and family obligations, I no longer have the time to commit to quality posts like in previous seasons. I'll still watch the show as time permits and maybe leave a comment on my favorite AI blogs from time to time.

At this point my season favorites are Casey James and Crystal Bowersox. I hope they go to the finals! Overall, my favorite of the season was Alex Lambert. I was very surprised to him go so soon. Who wasn't? He has an amazing voice and I'm positive we will see more of him soon.

OUT....

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

alex was/is my favorite too!! i was devastated to see him go and i'd like to see him come back on american idol but at this point i think it could only hurt him. he is so popular right now and going on idol may only ruin that.