Thursday, January 20, 2011

Opening Night Fave: Travis + His Audition Video

Nearing the end of season 9 I began having American Idol blogger burnout. Imagine that. Heh. ;) Going into the finals I didn't really have a favorite so my enthusiasm for the show dropped, and I contemplated quitting idol blogging forever. However, after I found out there would be new judges (and I love them so far BTW) my excitement returned.

I'm not going to do an individual run down of each contestant or play by play this time around like I have in the past but I am going to try and share my thoughts & ramblings of all things idol season 10 as time permits.

Opening night of season 10 showed lots of promise! I was surprised to find out that over 50 contestants from New Jersey were sent to Hollywood. In the end my favorite of the night was Travis Orlando. This kid just has "it".

No comments: