Friday, January 28, 2011

A Few Thoughts On Wisconsin, Nashville, and The New Judges

Going into the fourth episode of this new Idol season, I'm surprised to see Randy becoming the new Simon with this whole a-hole approach. Personally, I'm not liking the new Randy. Of course I understand this is entertainment TV and most of society enjoys this "you suck, move along" attitude. However, with that being said, I'm liking Aerosmith's Steven Tyler's approach to judging. In my opinion, he is this season's biggest asset thus far. Oh, and Jennifer Lopez is beyond sweet so how can you not like her?

Now on to my faves of the past two nights...

Milkwaukee Audition Faves:


Hailey Reinhart
Naima Adedapo
Thia Megia

Nashville Audition Faves:


Lauren Alaina
Paul McDonald
Rob Bolin





Want to here more idol ramblings? Visit me on Twitter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren Alaina for me. I dont have a fev in guys yet.

Anonymous said...

fav*