Thursday, March 24, 2011

Who Will Be Our Top Ten?

Yes, I suck at blogging about American Idol. You see, I'd rather just watch it and ocassionally tweet about it. My days of dissecting American Idol are quite possibly over. Every time I critique a contestant I end up feeling like crap simply because each of them are good in their own way otherwise they would never have made it to the American Idol stage in the first place. PLUS, and this is a big PLUS, they can all sing way better than me so who am I to judge them? I guess I'm just to a point where I can no longer bring the snark that I used to. :(

Since I haven't blogged in a while I have to say the guys really have IT this year. James Durbin is an amazingly talented guy and Scotty is downright cute! I've never been much into country music even though I'm very much a country girl (go figure) but there's something about Scotty that gets my attention every.single.time.

So who's not making it into the top ten? If it were up to me, I'd say it was time for Thia or Jacob to go home. They are getting a bit too predictable and a bit too boring for me. Now, Thia may actually be in danger of leaving but I think Jacob has a pretty strong fan base right now so it'll be between Thia, Naima, and possibly Casey. Heck, I could be totally wrong and Paul may actually make his way into the bottom 3 tonight. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello again!

We just wanted to follow up with you about our Premier Blogger program. If you haven’t had a chance to look it over, we think your blog is a great destination for American Idol content for the over 5 million BuddyTV fans. You can get a full list of benefits here: http://www.buddytv.com/american-idol/blogger/sign-up.aspx, but to be brief - becoming a Premier Blogger can give you 1) More promotion of your blog, 2) Press access, 3) Free giveaways, and 4) Better monetization of your website. If you’re interested, send me an email at ryan at buddytv dot com, and we can go from there. If you aren't interested, just ignore this comment and we'll remove you from the program, you're free to reapply at any time. Thanks for your time!

Ryan