Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hollywood Rounds 1 & 2 Recap in List Form

I don't post as much as I should during the auditions and Hollywood week but I do have a few things to say about the last few episodes..in list form.

 1. Why in the world did the judges bring Travis Orlando to Hollywood again this year only to have him eliminated in the first Hollywood round? This guy has amazing talent and I think he certainly deserves another chance. I'm really wondering how some of the others made it through to group round. I'm hoping some of them start to impress me.


 2. We do not need coverage of vomiting, trainwrecks, and crybabies. Most of us experience it or see it every day so when we sit down in front of the tv after a long day we don't want to see it again. We get it. The flu is going around.

 3. Why not show more of each group? We got to maybe see 3 or 4 groups the entire show and it is the same ole' tired crap every time. What? Were the other groups not crazy enough for TV time?  The only exception..Heejun's group MIT. Now that was some funny stuff.

4. So far I have a few favorites. I like Philip Phillips,David Leathers Jr., Cortez Shaw, Gabi Carrubba, Eben Franckewitz, and Heejun Han. A lot of female contestants just aren't standing out for me this year. And, with all the hype that Reed Grimm and Creighton Fraker are getting I sure hope they start singing better than what I've seen so far. Who are your favorites?

 5. How is it that I didn't even know that #TheVoice show existed? So far it's been much more exciting than American Idol. The judges on #TheVoice are awesome and have been very positive which is a welcome change from idol. Since I've never seen the show before nor the process of how it's going to work with the teams I can't comment further except to say that I'm loving it. I'm enjoying both Blake Shelton and Adam Levine. I'm leaning toward #TeamAdam but we'll see.;) Yeah, I realize this isn't about American Idol.

Ramblings are now over...

If you want to hear from more often connect with me on Twitter. I'm @PetiteMommy

No comments: